While in the UK there are a very small amount of cases, the Government have published guidance for Businesses and Employee’s in reference to Coronavirus.
Using this information, Wood Green BID are producing a leaflet using this information which it will distribute throughout the Town Centre. In the meantime, please do visit the guidance if you are concerned or worried about an employee who may have travelled to an area which is affected or how you can prepare your businesses if someone does become effected.
A summary of the guidance includes:
- How the virus spreads and how long it can last for
- The symptoms to look out for and how it effects you
- Prevention measures to minimise the risk of spreading the virus
- Facemasks – Do they really work!
- The important bit – What to do if an employee shows symptoms and how your business should react (You don’t need to close your business)
- Legal stuff about time off for someone who is affected.
To read the guidance in full, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-covid-19