Haringey Council is ambitious about the future of our local economy. We want Haringey to be a place where businesses thrive.
This is the first borough-wide survey of businesses since the COVID-19 pandemic, and will take place between June and July 2023. We’ve partnered with The Means (external link) to conduct it.
Aims of the survey
The outcomes from the survey will help inform the council Inclusive Economy Framework – Opportunity Haringey – which will set out how residents, businesses and the community can benefit from, and contribute to, local economic success and prosperity and help shape the future support offer to local businesses.
The survey seeks to capture responses from all of the business sectors across the borough – no matter the size of the business, or if it’s registered for PAYE or at Companies House.
The Council are keen to learn more about:
- the demography of businesses in Haringey
- the health of your business
- what council support you’ve already benefitted from (if any)
- what council support and advice you need to help plan and grow your business
- whether you would like to be involved in local business networks and council forums
For further information and to complete the survey online, please click here