Haringey Works is the council’s free employment support service for Haringey residents and businesses.
Haringey Works has supported over 300 residents into sustainable employment during the challenging conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic. The team are committed to aiding residents into work and helping employers identify and retain the right candidates for your business.
Haringey Works are delivering an online recruitment event, where businesses will be able to interview pre-screened candidates on Wednesday 7 July, 9.30am – 5pm.
The Haringey Works Jobs First event is an excellent opportunity for you to meet with a diverse range of talented and available potential employees, trainees and apprentices who are role-ready and job-ready. All interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams.
Haringey Works will:
- identify the candidates ensuring that they are a good fit for the role(s)
- confirm right to work documentation
- ensure that candidates understand the role and what is required of them
- create an interview schedule based on your availability
In return, we ask that you:
- provide details of your live vacancies, including rate of pay, hours and location, etc.
- provide job descriptions and be clear on the application method
- agree to the interview schedule
By partnering in this event your business will benefit from:
- a free recruitment service – no agency fees
- access to experienced and skilled local residents
- access to pre-screened candidates who are ready for work
- bespoke support from Haringey Works throughout the process
Please let us know if you have live vacancies and if you would be a partner in this unique recruitment opportunity by contacting Lashley Rose at Lashly.Rose@haringey.gov.uk