Are you starting out in business and looking for the ideal property to lease?
Or you may be coming to the end of your current lease and need advice on next steps?
Not sure whether a commercial lease is right for your business?
This masterclass will equip you with the fundamentals you need to put in place to ensure you can get the best property lease for your business. The session will be delivered by Panikkos Euripides, a UK Commercial Lease expert and a fully qualified member of the RICS.
Did you know that 95% of start ups end up signing a lease without fully understanding the commercial implications, simply through lack of knowledge. Don’t let this be you!
We’ll cover the different types of commercial leases available for your business, crucial areas you need to be aware of such as building your power team of professional advisers, planning requirements, break clauses, lease terms, renewal rights and most importantly how to avoid the pitfalls when sourcing a new lease or negotiating an existing property lease.
The course will help you to decipher the legal jargon in property lease agreements and understand the key aspects that apply to your business. For businesses looking to negotiate on a lease, we’ll help you to identify the opportunities available to leverage your position and get the best deal for you.
With an opportunity to ask any property related questions specific to your business, you’ll leave the session better informed and better equipped.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the different types of commercial agreements such as a Lease, Licence, Tenancy at Will and Periodic Tenancy
- Be better informed of the key terms covered in agreements and the implications to your business
- Learn why your professional power team is so important and how to select the right ones to ensure a smooth and advantageous transaction
- Understand which order to do things in to avoid losing money and wasting time
- Translating any lease terms and answering your specific business/property related questions
- Lots of Q&A opportunities
This Masterclass is part of the The London Growth Hub Property Advice Service programme, which is designed to give owners of small and medium-sized businesses the knowledge, expertise and confidence to help them to take on a lease. Delivered by Nwes on behalf of the London Growth Hub, the programme of support gives individuals the chance to access a free 2-hour, one-to-one session with a property expert as well as a series of free masterclasses and panel events to allow participants to get expert advice.
To register your place for this Masterclass, please click here
Are you a London-based SME and are currently:
- Negotiating or renegotiating a lease, or searching for premises and intending to take on a lease within the next 6 months?
Click HERE to apply for a completely Free 2-hour mentoring session with a property expert!
CLICK ABOVE to book your “Top tips on negotiating the best commercial lease for your business” masterclass place today.