[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”15783″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Future Wood Green Business Improvement District would like to invite you to a Meet the BID and Partners evening which is going to take place at the Community HUB, located behind The Library and The Mall Shopping Centre.
[/vc_column_text][ultimate_heading main_heading=”Agenda for the Evening Includes:” alignment=”left”][/ultimate_heading][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
- Updates on projects and activities by the BID
- Presentation by Haringey Council Regeneration Team
- Presentation on new developments in Wood Green
- Q and A Session with Panel from the BID, Council & Police
- Networking with Drinks and Light Refreshments
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]The Q and A Session is an opportunity to ask delegates from the BID, Council and Police questions in relation to issues in Wood Green that effect businesses. There will also be displays and information desks at the event which showcase services and projects available within Wood Green.
To Book your free place and to submit a question, please click the button below