Introducing the new Love Wood Green Voucher Campaign
Wood Green Business Improvement District (BID) is always looking for ways to support our local businesses in Wood Green. Following on from the Success of our Small Business Saturday campaign in 2021 where over our posts on social media promoting small businesses reached over 36,000 people, the BID in February is going to run a Love Wood Green Campaign.
As well as getting as many of the local businesses to take part with creating a shout out on our social media platforms, we are also adding a 50/50 voucher campaign where each day we give away vouchers to the general public who click like or share the daily posts.
The 50/50 campaign means that the BID will fund 50% of a voucher value. The minimum voucher will be £50, and the maximum will be £500 meaning that the BID will fund from £25 to £250 per business.
How it Works
Decide how much you would like to invest from £25 to £250 and complete the form below with the necessary information.
For the form and so we can promote you, please write a little sentence that sells your business. Also add a logo if you have one and a couple of images we can use on our social media. (If you supply a logo, we will add this to the voucher). Lastly, don’t forget to let us know your Instagram tag if you have one so we can add it to our promotion.
Once we have received your submission, we will be in contact with you to confirm your participation
From Monday 14th to 26th February, we will be giving away Vouchers via our Instagram and Facebook pages on @enjoywoodgreen. Each winner will be picked randomly. We will then send the voucher(s) to the winner who will have to the End of March to use them.
Once the winner has brought in and used the Voucher(s), you need to send the originals and proof of purchase to the BID office and we will pay you the match of your investment within 3 days from when we receipt.
Terms and Conditions for Businesses
- Only businesses who are levy or voluntary members of Wood Green BID can take part in this campaign.
- Businesses must complete and submit the form on this website to confirm their commitment for taking part in the campaign
- Once Commitment is made, the BID will produce the Vouchers with your business details including your logo if provided, the address and additional terms if provided.
- To receive the match funding, the original voucher and proof of purchase must be sent to the BID office at Room 9 Kingfisher Place, 1 Clarendon Road, Wood Green, N22 6XF.
- Vouchers are only Valid to 31st March 2022
- No cash alternative is offered
- Closing date for businesses to redeem match funding is Friday 8th April 2022.