Chair : Sam Davidson
The Place and Connectivity Steering oversee a range of projects and resources for the Town Centre as a whole. This includes looking at signage (way finding), shop frontages, Footfall, and greening projects.
The Steering Group is open to all members (levy Payers and Voluntary) or a representative from you may select from your organisation. This is a voluntary role which gives you a active role in what and how the BID best provides projects, events and resources.
If you would like to be involved with this steering group, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The following items are projects which the BID steering group published within its business plan:
- Wood Green Library Garden
- Monthly Footfall Data Reports
- Hanging Baskets
- Light Installation Projects
- Shop Front Improvement Grants
- Window Dressing Competition and support
- Campaigning to reduce Fly Tipping/Waste
- High Street Cleaning Projects
During the Course of the BID, a Steering Group with approval from the Governance Board, may decide to include other projects or events which they feel will best benefit the area around Wood Green.