The BusinessWatch organisation, led by Future Wood Green BID works closely with local Council departments including Enforcement, Traiding Standards and also with the local Police force to reduce business crime and anti-social behaviour with the objective to help make Town Centre’s safer for residents, customers and staff.
The Benefits of the BusinessWatch Scheme:
- To join the secure DISC Website and phone apps which provides accurate intelligence and up-to-date images reported by members and police.
- To have the support of the BID’s Street Rangers who work closely with the Police and other organisations including Trading Standards and enforcement team.
- To receive alerts and updates on issues arising for the area.
- Increase profitability by reducing crime, the fear of crime, stock losses and Anti-social behaviour.
- To attend free crime reduction training.
- To promote a sense of security for customers and staff.
- To improve police/business liaison by providing effective communications through two-way radio and dedicated online services.
For further information and to apply to be part of the BusinessWatch Scheme, please complete the Application form on this page or contact us
Wood Green BusinessWatch meetings take place every third Wednesday of each month at 2.00pm. All businesses who are registered with the scheme are welcome to attend. At Present, due to the restrictions in place, meetings are taking place online until further notice.
If you own or manage a business within Wood Green, Haringey and would like to take part in our BusinessWatch Scheme, please complete the form below.