Developing Business Resilience for Future Growth
Real-life problems, practical solutions
The business landscape is rapidly changing and the cost of living crisis is presenting new challenges. As an early-stage SME, how can you best prepare to navigate this period, build resilience and create a strong environment for sustained success?
This virtual event will help you gain clarity on the biggest problems you are up against now, understand how you can make your business more robust and learn from others who are facing similar challenges. This is a great chance to discuss answers and solutions to these real-life problems, generate new ideas and build valuable connections.
Give your business the strength to weather a crisis and become more resilient, by ensuring things keep working, even when not everything is going as planned..
Benefits of attending
- Understand the importance of building business resilience
- Learn how to identify key business challenges and how to overcome them
- Gain practical tips and quick wins you can implement immediately into your business
This London Business Hub event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Not have received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria apply.
Places are limited to one delegate per company – we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at email@example.com