Future Wood Green Business Improvement District (BID) Limited was founded in July 2018 to deliver a range of projects and activities within a defined area of Wood Green, Haringey. The BID, which has already secured a five year term has a exciting plan to deliver improvements to encourage footfall, decrease empty retail and business units, create a clean and safer environment and to support local businesses.
As a part time administrator, the role will consist of:
- Supporting the BID Manager in the day to day administration of the office
- Communication including letters, telephone and emails to partners, Levy Members and others
- Supporting and creating posts for our Social Media portfolio
- Updating the company database (Training will be provided)
- Attending Meetings which may include Board Meetings, Steering Group Meetings and others the BID will be holding.
- To support Activities and Events which the BID is either supporting or managing
- To attend levy members premises to help promote the work of the BID
The type of person we are looking for:
- You will need good communication skills
- Eager to support and help levy members
- work as part of a small team but also on your own
- knowledge and skills of using Word and Excel
- To be able to time manage
- Be available to work some weekends and/or evenings as part of your working week
Future Wood Green BID Ltd are a equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Closing date for applications: 5.00pm Friday 5th October[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Submit Your CV Here Now