The Local Restrictions Support Grant LRSG (Closed) Addendum supports businesses that have been required to close due to the national restrictions between 5 November and 2 December 2020.
Your business may be eligible if it:
- is based in Haringey
- occupies property on which it pays business rates (and is the ratepayer)
- has been required to close because of the national restrictions from 5 November to 2 December 2020
- has been unable to provide its usual in-person customer service from its premises
For example, this could include non-essential retail, leisure, personal care, sports facilities and hospitality businesses.
It could also include businesses that operate primarily as an in-person venue, but which have been forced to close those services and provide a takeaway-only service instead.
Eligible businesses can get one grant for each non-domestic property.
You cannot get funding if:
- you can continue to operate during the period of restrictions because you do not depend on providing direct in-person services from your premises (for example accountants)
- you have chosen to close, but have not been required to close as part of national restrictions
- you have exceeded the permitted state aid limit
How much is the grant and when will it be paid?
The amount you get depends on the rateable value of your premises. You will receive support on a rolling 28-day basis for as long as national restrictions apply, as shown below:
|Rateable value of premises||Grant payment 28-day restriction period|
|£15,000 or under||£1,334|
|£51,000 or over||£3,000|
You can find the rateable value of your premises on your latest business rates bill, or check the commercial premises register online.
Do state aid rules apply to you?
The Local Restrictions Support Grant counts towards state aid.
The rules are fully explained in the government state aid guidance (external link).
You must confirm that you are not in breach of these rules before we can pay you.
How to apply
If you meet the criteria for the Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) you can apply online. We will review your application and let you know if you are entitled to a payment.